3D Modeling / CG Specialist
July 2019 - August 2019
Student Volunteer at Siggraph
Instructed visitors on how to use the HTC and Oculus rift, while informing them about VR and game developers.
Cleaned photogrammetry data in ZBrush in order to facilitate the 3D printing process of custom bobble heads at Siggraph’s Studio.
Assisted visitors at special events, panels and “meet and greet”.
April 26, 2019
Zbrush Work Shop for (SCAD) Scadgraph Club
• Taught digital sculpting methods, basic texture painting, transfer of UV maps to external 3D packages and how to maximize the use of ZBrush interfaces.
October 10, 2018
Zbrush Work Shop for SCAD Proc 3D/Shader Programming
• Taught digital sculpting methods, basic texture painting, transfer of UV maps to external 3D packages.
September 2017 - November 2017
Project Manager SCAD Collaborative Learn Center CLC
• Created multiple ZBrush models and textures for the Atlanta Football Host Committee interactive 3D logo.
• Managed, in Collaboration with the Atlanta Football Host Committee, the creation of new designs for the “Extra Yard for Teachers” Event.
January 2013 - December 2014
3D Modeler/Texture, Character Rigging and Lighting
Art Institute of Virginia Beach, Light Up Ceremony
• Made an animated short film in collaboration with Mayor Will Sessoms of Virginia Beach.
• Modeled, textured, and lit environments.
• Troubleshot character rigs.
September 2008 - September 2011
US Navy Reserve
September 2003 - September 2008
US Navy (Active Service)